1. Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
2. Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?
3. Why do kamikazes wear helmets?
4. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
5. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
6. Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?
7. Why is “abbreviated” such a long word?
8. If you can’t drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
9. Is it wrong for a vegetarian to eat animal crackers?
10. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
11. What is the opposite of opposite?
1-50 | 51-100